There are times when you forget to switch off your headlights or hazard lights and you come back to realise that your car is unable to start, leaving you stranded in the middle of nowhere. But if this does happen to you, there is no need to worry. All you need to do is give us a call on 9852 5883 and have our professional car jump start service at your location in no time, no matter where you are in Singapore! We are not only limited by car battery jump start service, we offer a towing in case your car needs serious servicing. We will be able to provide advice on whether a jump start or a battery replacement is a better choice for you. It depends on the condition of battery as well as duration of the battery being used. However, if you have a jump start cable with you and you wish to start yourself, Here are some guides to follow for safe Jump Start.
How it works
- Park Both car adjacent to each other’s’ battery location.
- With both vehicle switched off, connect black negative (-) to the car, giving power first followed by the car receiving a jump.
- Connect red positive (+) cables to the car giving power and follow by the car receiving a jump start.
- Start up the vehicle that is giving power and let it run for 10 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Proceed to start up the car receiving jump start.
- Once started, remove negative (–) from the car receiving power first follow by car giving power.
- Remove red positive (+) cable from the vehicle receiving and the one that gives power.
Note: There are times when batteries are damaged and are not possible for a jump start, or times when cables do not support high AH vehicles for a start. In any case, please proceed to call us at 98525883 for advice.