Car Battery Price
CAR BATTERY PRICE SINGAPORE
As for the car battery replacement cost for your car, truck, or SUV, your price will vary depending on the model, year, and how you use it. That being said, you can expect to pay anywhere between $100 and $250, depending on the type of battery you use.
When to replace your car battery?
Replacing a car battery on a regular basis isn’t hard to learn! Car batteries typically last between three and five years. Nevertheless, if you have ever wondered how often to replace your car battery, you should be aware of the factors that affect its lifespan, as well as the signs you should replace it.
There is no single answer to “how often to replace a battery”, but there are several ways you can tell if your battery is nearing its end. Replace the battery when:
- If you see the “Check Battery” light
- If you hear a slow cranking when starting your car
- If you’ve had to jump start your car multiple times in recent memory
- If you have low voltage or low fluid levels in your battery
- If you have a swelling or bloated battery case
How to Lengthen Your Car Battery’s Life
It’s easy to maximize your car battery’s value in Singapore! Here are a few ways to prolong the life of your car battery.
- Make sure the battery is securely fastened in its case
- Don’t use electronics when the battery is off
- Regularly remove corrosion
- Apply anti-corrosion gel when installing a new battery
- Park in the shade to prevent overheating
- Do not let the car sit for a long period of time between drives
- Avoid short trips, so the alternator can charge the battery between starts